Certification & conformity assessment
- +Main Categories
- +Business (1)
- Sociology & demography (0)
- Employment (0)
- +Company organization & management (0)
- +Quality (1)
- General (0)
- Quality management & quality assurance (0)
- Certification & conformity assessment (1)
- Statistical methods & application (0)
- Other (0)
- Patents & intellectual property (0)
- Law & administration (0)
This International Standard specifies the general requirements for the competence, impartiality and consistent operation of laboratories as defined in the standard.
This International Standard is applicable to all organizations, regardless of the number of personnel, performing laboratory activities (see 3.6) .
Laboratory customers, regulatory authorities, organizations and schemes using peer-assessment, accreditation bodies, and others can also use this International Standard in confirming or recognizing the competence of laboratories.