Ventilators, fans & air-conditioners
- +Main Categories
- +Engineering (12)
- +Mechanical systems & components (0)
- +Fluid systems & components (5)
- Fluid storage devices (1)
- Pipelines (1)
- Valves (0)
- Pumps (0)
- Fluid power systems (0)
- Ventilators, fans & air-conditioners (1)
- Compressors & pneumatic machines (1)
- Vacuum technology (1)
- +Manufacturing engineering (0)
- +Energy & heat transfer engineering (1)
- +Electrical engineering (0)
- +Electronics (0)
- +Road vehicles engineering (0)
- +Railway engineering (1)
- +Shipbuilding & marine structures (0)
- +Aircraft & space vehicle engineering (3)
- +Materials handling equipment (2)
- +Military engineering (0)
This European Standard applies to hydronic fan coil units (FCU) as factory-made single assemblies which provide the functions or cooling and/or heating but do not include the source of cooling or heating.
The standard covers both free delivery and ducted units with a maximum external static pressure due to duct resistance of 120 Pa max.
This European standard provides methods for the determination of the acoustical performance of fan coil units, defining standard working condition and installation.
It is not the purpose of this standard to specify the tests used for production or field testing.
NOTE For the purpose of remaining clauses the term “unit” is used to mean “fan coil unit” as defined in 3.1 of prEN 1397:2013.