Packaging & distribution
- +Main Categories
- +Manufacturing (26)
- +Precision mechanics (0)
- +Packaging & distribution (2)
- General (0)
- Materials & accessories (0)
- Spools & bobbins (0)
- Sacks & bags (0)
- Bottles, pots & jars (0)
- Cans, tins & tubes (2)
- Aerosol containers (0)
- Barrels, drums & canisters (0)
- Cases, boxes & crates (0)
- Freight distribution (0)
- Packaging machinery (0)
- Storing & warehousing (0)
- Distribution & vending machines (0)
- +Textile & leather technology (0)
- +Clothing industry (0)
- +Chemical technology (0)
- +Mining & minerals (0)
- +Petroleum & related technologies (16)
- +Metallurgy (1)
- +Wood technology (0)
- +Glass & ceramics industries (0)
- +Rubber & plastic industries (4)
- +Paper technology (1)
- +Paint & colour industries (2)
This European Standard specifies a test method for airtightness of the closures for flexible tubes.
It is applicable to flexible single-layer metal or plastics tubes and multilayer or laminated tubes used for packing pharmaceutical, cosmetic, hygiene, food and other domestic and industrial products.
This European Standard specifies a method to test the orientation of the flip-top cap on flexible tubes.
It is applicable to aluminium, plastic and laminated tubes used for packing pharmaceutical, cosmetic, hygiene, food and other domestic and industrial products.