- +Main Categories
- +Manufacturing (9)
- +Precision mechanics (0)
- +Packaging & distribution (1)
- +Textile & leather technology (1)
- +Clothing industry (0)
- +Chemical technology (0)
- +Mining & minerals (1)
- Mining & quarrying (0)
- Coals (0)
- Metalliferous metals (1)
- Non-metalliferous minerals (0)
- Mining equipment (0)
- Mineral processing equipment (0)
- +Petroleum & related technologies (1)
- +Metallurgy (0)
- +Wood technology (0)
- +Glass & ceramics industries (0)
- +Rubber & plastic industries (5)
- +Paper technology (0)
- +Paint & colour industries (0)
This International Standard specifies a method to determine the fineness of iron ores in terms of specific surface area, using the manual Blaine air-permeability apparatus.
This International Standard is applicable to pellet feeds in the range of 400 cm2/g to 2500 cm2/g of specific surface area.
NOTE Automated test methods may be used provided that preliminary test results give similar results to manual method within the repeatability r (8.2).